RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The '98 HSE I recently got has Hurricanes on it, which I like, but I want to go with a 16" wheel and larger tires. I have been looking around at factory wheels and like the 6 spoke 16" wheels that came on the 2003 and 2004 Discovery 'S' models as well as the G4 models. I feel like I have seen a picture of a P38 with these on, but cant find it anywhere. Anyone have any pics?

These are the wheels I'm talking about, on a 2004 Disco S (pic taken from eBay):

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
There is a 99 disco in perfect shape at the wreckers (bad Motor) it has two of those wheel on it I believe! It had all four I know that because I took the center caps off it. Let me know If i need to do somthing to help you?

Scotty

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scotty said:
There is a 99 disco in perfect shape at the wreckers (bad Motor) it has two of those wheel on it I believe! It had all four I know that because I took the center caps off it. Let me know If i need to do somthing to help you?

Scotty
Thanks Scotty. I will let you know when I figure out which wheel I go with. I like the 18" Hurricanes, but they dont have BFG MT in the size I want.

offroadbaz- I love the comet wheel, prob my favorite. I just wanted to see a 16" version on a P38 to be sure.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts