RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Familiar with Off-Road Course @Gladstone, NJ US Equestrian Facility?

Hi Fellas,

Quick question: we were invited to go to a dealership event with Land Rover Monmouth (NJ) that takes place at the US Equestrian Facility in Gladstone, NJ on Sept 14th.

Is anyone familiar with this course & if so, is it worth taking the trip up?

Would either bring 2014 RRS or '95 Defender 90

Invitation.jpg

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
669 Posts
Re: Anyone Familiar with Off-Road Course @Gladstone, NJ US Equestrian Facility?

If you've never been to one, they are always worth checking out. If you don't like it, you never have to go again and it was just an average day. Still better than going to a movie.

That said, we have fun at the dealer wheels events in Texas. But I've heard some things about the ones up north from one of the Camel Trophy guys here. He said the ones north tend to be "wine and cheese" parties. Geared more to the Wall St type than the adventure enthusiast.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
02 Range Rover Westminster
98 Discovery LE Tdi

·
Registered
726 Posts

Hi Fellas,

Quick question: we were invited to go to a dealership event with Land Rover Monmouth (NJ) that takes place at the US Equestrian Facility in Gladstone, NJ on Sept 14th.

Is anyone familiar with this course & if so, is it worth taking the trip up?

Would either bring 2014 RRS or '95 Defender 90
So did you end up going?

I live 15min from that facility and had no idea there was an off-road course, unless they made one ad-hoc for the LR event.

·
Registered
50 Posts

I've been to the off-road course multiple times. It not that exciting, I usually go for the free lunch. The event consists of a trail section which isn't anything difficult, then at the end of the trail you go around a man made course twice. It has some neat sections but nothing that requires any driver skill or makes the LRs work. Its just a bigger version of what they have at most dealers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts