Range Rovers Forum banner

anyone else feel there is a lack of interior storage space?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ithinkmac 
#1 ·
After driving my RR Sport for the past couple of months, I'm still figuring out how best to keep stuff.....sunglasses, EZ pass, radar detector, multitool, phone charger, pens, pad, etc, etc. Compared to my other vehicles, there seems to be a lot less space especially with the refrigerator option. Just curious if others have come up with creative uses of aftermarket parts to help with interior storage organization. Or do I just have too much stuff?

#2 ·
I feel you; at one point I was looking for the door grab handle compartment that was on a prior gen.

Two glove boxes make up for it to some extent, but I think one of these (VPLVS0181) on the passenger seat would do the trick.

Hardwire that radar detector! :p

#3 ·
You are better off than pre-facelift. My 2015 had no door handle pockets, no 2nd glovebox and no under cup holder storage.

#4 ·
Yup neither does the 2017. :(

I had gotten so used to my 2011 having the second dash console.

#5 ·
#7 ·
Same here. Where all my pens, post-it notes, chapsticks, parking permits, and whatever loose item that I only need once in a while.

To be honest, I have never use the refrigerator (never even turned it on) since I had it. Thought it was cool (no pun intended) when I was checking the options, but turns out I never use it.

-ThinkMac-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.