RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all hate these threads. haha. I'm searching for Range Rover #4. I love my 2011 SC, but I'm smitten with the newer generation. There are SC '16s for good prices now with 3 year leases starting to get turned in. '17s as well. Just wondering what thoughts were on these.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
they're nicer then the l322... more complicated. I haven't had any issues with mine yet. you'd be better served with a 17 given the updated head unit/carplay/etc. I remember you from the l322 board... I dumped my 09 SC for a 16 AB... much nicer vehicle but again, much more to go wrong. Typical land rover issues.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I loved my 16 but you can upgrade the headunit on 13-16s with a much better CarPlay Android Auto unit. Www.androidaftershock.com my 14 Autobiography has all of the bells and whistles of the 16 except heads up display and speed limit signs on dashboard. I say look for an Autobiography and get it looked over by a Land Rover tech or service advisor and go for it!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Just traded my 2008 on a 14 ATB. I loved my 2008 and that body style but it served me well at just a hair under 200k miles. Current 14 just hit 32k miles so I’ll have it a long time. Agree on the entertainment upgrade...I was planning on getting the android unit but I’m not liking the latest 9.0 GUI...so I’ll hold out and see what the next gen looks like. I think you will enjoy the new gen...but if you’re like me you’ll always have a soft spot for the l332

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
I loved my 16 but you can upgrade the headunit on 13-16s with a much better CarPlay Android Auto unit. Www.androidaftershock.com my 14 Autobiography has all of the bells and whistles of the 16 except heads up display and speed limit signs on dashboard. I say look for an Autobiography and get it looked over by a Land Rover tech or service advisor and go for it!
You're not missing anything with that heads up display... in 1998 I had a 1992 pontiac grand prix with a more impressive heads up display. I've disabled the thing in the range rover, it is very annoying and sort of pointless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts