RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What!! Thats more than my first house. You could get some nice property in Florida for that. Sorry, but true.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
yrbender said:
What!! Thats more than my first house. You could get some nice property in Florida for that. Sorry, but true.
Yeah, fully loaded 2010, the camera system is bad a$$, I love the LCD gauge cluster and the layout of the controls on the steering wheel... But yes, nearly $130,000 for it. Makes my 2004 seems like a POS. It'll be a $30k car soon enough and I'll pull the trigger then, haha.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
560 Posts
WOW how are they getting that price? A fully loaded 2010 RRSC with every option is $100,175. That must be one huge mark up or your state has some crazy 30% tax, LOL.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
127 Posts
The 2010 RRSC Autobiography plus optional camera systems is about $110K, comparable to previous year Westminster prices. But the 2010 model year adds the nifty digital display dashboard, radar cruise, and the camera systems. The previous poster may have also seen one with additional dealer options like the very cool $4K deployable side steps. But it's still hard to imagine how to get to $128K unless we're talking dealer markup and/or out-the-door pricing (including sales tax and registration).

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
roverboy said:
WOW how are they getting that price? A fully loaded 2010 RRSC with every option is $100,175. That must be one huge mark up or your state has some crazy 30% tax, LOL.
Its what the sticker said, so I don't know. It had all options!

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I just picked mine up yesterday. Traded my 08 S/C. I absolutely loved the 08, but this truck is pretty amazing. Ordering and availability is very spotty right now, but there are a bunch of late availability options that could drive the price sky high.

·
Registered
300 Posts
PARR06 said:
I just picked mine up yesterday. Traded my 08 S/C. I absolutely loved the 08, but this truck is pretty amazing. Ordering and availability is very spotty right now, but there are a bunch of late availability options that could drive the price sky high.

post pics! :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
brad s1 said:
I tested one out, it was $128,000 though... I'll pick one up in 3 years :D
and as another member said "it'll be a 30k car soon enough"! i don't think i'll wait for it to get that low but my wife and i sat in an autobiography when we went to pick up our '06 w/ lux package and yeah, it made our car feel like an mdx :lol: . i figure next at bat will be one... maybe for $50k in afew years.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I looked at them at my dealership. I didn't look at the sticker or price though. I know they are out of my budget after the last rover I bought. They are much more plush and techy now, and I love it. They have really found a good way to use all the space inside the range rover, There are large screens and buttons now that fill up most of the interior. In comparison I find my 06HSE to be quite bare.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Uh that has to be 128,000 is CND prices for a 2010 Supercharged, because standard HSE 2010 models are going for around 79,600 in the states. so i would assume a full loaded SC would hit just north of 100K but NOT 128. Unless that 128 was for some special edition.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts