RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I am interested in buying one of these vehicles that is for sale at a garage near me has anyone got any photos of this model? Or can anyone please tell me what the spec is on this particular model is :? any info on the above vehicle very much appreciated thanks in advance :wink:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jeff,
I think the export models are somewhat different to the UK models ie cream pipng/green leather just the opposite to the model in the link you sent me still looks nice though :) keep em coming lads and lasses the more the merrier :wink:

·
Registered
67 Posts
cbv8 said:
Hi All,
I am interested in buying one of these vehicles that is for sale at a garage near me has anyone got any photos of this model? Or can anyone please tell me what the spec is on this particular model is :? any info on the above vehicle very much appreciated thanks in advance :wink:
I have a Gulf Specification 30th Anniversary Edition, so there may be slight variations to UK / US spec models.

Essentially, it's a 4.6 HSE with cosmetic changes which include:

Chrome loadspace button
Chrome interior door handles & lock button shroud / trim.
Door sill treadplates engraved with '30th Anniversary'.
Tailgate badge '30th Anniversary'.
Maple wood dash trim / door cappings.
Body coloured mirrors, sill skirts & entire bumpers.
Sat Nav as standard.
Leather covered steering wheel, same colour as seats.
Gear shifter knob, handbrake gaiter & cubby box leather is the same colour as seats.

I believe most were painted green, however mine is 'white gold' and also has the oxford leather seats (sort of ruffled effect). I regularly see another 30th Anniversary model which is identical to mine - quite bizarre considering my location!

There's a write up on the main site here:

http://rangerovers.net/modelspecs/2001.html

G

·
0 Posts
Something about that units seems a bit off...

Different wood? seats? I'm not saying it looks bad , just different. Perhaps it is the gulf spec...

Could be just me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts