RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Better yet, is there a good thread that is dedicated to interior photos? Bimmerpost (a BMW forum) has threads like that and they are very useful.

I'm in the market for a luxury SUV right now and the Range Rover Sport is a vehicle I'm very interested in. At my local dealer one of the vehicles had the Ebony/Ivory interior (with the black seats) and it just looked fantastic. I am intrigued by Espresso/Ivory but cannot find any good pictures and none of the inventory for any of the dealers in my area have this interior in stock for me to see.

I'm actually also very interested in the Ebony/Ivory combination with the Ivory seats.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I bought a RR, so most of my research has photos of RR interiors. Here are some of the Espresso/Ivory in a RR, so you can at least get a feel for the color. The espresso is a nice dark brown, but whether it will look great will depend on what exterior color you end up picking.

A good place to search for photos are the UK dealers and UK for sale ads. You just have to experiment with your search words a bit.

Espresso/Ivory interior in a RR

LR RR Espresso-Ivory 1.jpg

LR RR Espresso-Ivory 2.jpg

LR RR Espresso-Ivory 3.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought a RR, so most of my research has photos of RR interiors. Here are some of the Espresso/Ivory in a RR, so you can at least get a feel for the color. The espresso is a nice dark brown, but whether it will look great will depend on what exterior color you end up picking.

A good place to search for photos are the UK dealers and UK for sale ads. You just have to experiment with your search words a bit.

Espresso/Ivory interior in a RR

View attachment 120586

View attachment 120594

View attachment 120602
Excellent thank you for the photos. I am still a bit unsure whether to go with this or the Ebony/Ivory. Both look so good!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Excellent thank you for the photos. I am still a bit unsure whether to go with this or the Ebony/Ivory. Both look so good!
If you take ebony/ivory there is no real contrast with the plastic (black)trim, hard to judge on pictures but will definately be noticable when you have the car. Also the headliner makes a lot of difference in the whole "feel" of the car. I have the ebony/ivory with ivory headliner but would choose a black headliner next time. Its a personal taste but espresso was to much "color jumps" for me

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I agree with HelloWorld about the "color jumps". If you search a few of my old posts about interior selection on the L405 section, I show different interior photos and the number of colors that are actually in the cabin.

Espresso wasn't too bad, since the lower plastic part of the seat matched the espresso leather, but that isn't true with all the leather colors. The other thing to watch out for is the headliner not matching the lower half of the pillars. To me it was very noticeable in tan interior, where you can only choose an ivory headliner. It might be a non issue for you, but to me it cut the interior in half.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Here's a shot of the Espresso/Almond combination. I do like the contrasting color combination. The attached photos don't have the best lighting though. IMG_0271.jpg IMG_0273.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts