RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a 2015 Evoque autobiography a square plastic cover just above the rear view mirror & internal light switches ...it looks like a light ( which doesn’t work ? ) any ideas what it is used for ?
many thanks

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,670 Posts
It's most likely the sensor for automatic wipers. Your owner's manual should show you where that is in the wiper section

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,670 Posts
I for one have no clue what your referring to. what in that photo is what you are talking about? Are talking about the super glossy surface reflecting your interior?

·
Registered
7 Posts
HI Alan,
My 2015 Dynamic Lux has this, I have been wondering what it is, hopefully some will be able to enlighten us:confused:

Bazz

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,670 Posts
Why do you think it does anything? Perhaps it is just a decorative panel on the AB.

maybe it is just in your market... since we have no idea which continent you are on. Please read read the forum guidelines and put your location in your profile and Rovers info in your signature so it is included in every post.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have it on good authority that black panel IR wireless link to the headphones for the TV etc. Seems plausible & certainly the best answer so far.

Bazz

·
Registered
7 Posts
On a 2015 Evoque autobiography a square plastic cover just above the rear view mirror & internal light switches ...it looks like a light ( which doesn’t work ? ) any ideas what it is used for ?
many thanks
Hi ,it is the infra red transmitter for the headphones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts