RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys - I've been looking into wheel replacements and want to stay OEM if possible. Did LR make any 18" wheels with the 5x165 bolt pattern?

My rig is largely doing road touring with the occasional light off road duty, so I was hoping to find some larger wheels for it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't we already been through this a few times? :?
It has been discussed, but no one has asked this specific question to my knowledge. I have a thread about larger aftermarket wheels, but that was before I learned what a bad idea it was ;-)

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
22 Posts
Doesnt the defender share the same lug pattern as the classics? if so i think some of the 18in defender wheel would fit and look pretty good

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,761 Posts
Doesnt the defender share the same lug pattern as the classics? if so i think some of the 18in defender wheel would fit and look pretty good
Correct.. as discussed in numerous preceeding topics that contain a welth of information, links and opinions.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Correct.. as discussed in numerous preceeding topics that contain a welth of information, links and opinions.
Toad, I vaguely remember seeing a post of yours showing a picture of an LWB With the wheels pictured above in this thread. Were they the same or the factory 16's?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts