RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying my 2016 TD6 at the end of the lease after the dealer has certified it, which extends the warranty to 6 yrs/100k. It costs about $2900. The best I can tell the certified pre-owned warranty is actually from LR itself and not a 3rd party warranty.

I've never had a CPO Land Rover and there's a relative lack of information on the LR website about the details of the official LR certified pre-owned warranty other than it appears to be the same as the factory warranty, just extended. Any experiences with it?

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
LR does not carry ANY warranty after the standard factory warranty. A "Land Rover" branded CPO warranty is always handled by a third party. They vary between dealers as dealers can work with which ever third party warranty company they choose.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
470 Posts
We had a cpo lr4. Our dealership basically treated it like the factory warranty. That said, not much went wrong with it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am about to purchase a 2013 RRS Lux with 31K on it, it does have the extended warranty. My question is after it expires am I able to get another warranty or after the initial 7/100,000 is that it?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am about to purchase a 2013 RRS Lux with 31K on it, it does have the extended warranty. My question is after it expires am I able to get another warranty or after the initial 7/100,000 is that it?
Not from Land Rover. And the CPO warranty can be 6 or 7 years, better check.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts