RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not quite ready to trade up to a new RRS, but anticipating the change after the new model year starts to appear. Curious if there will be any changes of significance for the 2011 model year, given the transformation for the 2010 model year. Guessing that other than colors, the only changes will be somewhere between minor and none. Personal wish list for LR would be an option for an anthracite headliner (to co-ordinate with the tan leather) and a panorama sunroof. "Her indoors" would like a motorised tailgate, not to mention she is curious about the LRX. Anyone know when details on the 2011 might appear?

·
Registered
41 Posts
.. never understood why any car company does an electronic tailgate close mechanism that doesn't fully open or close the tailgate.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
The electronics should work incrementaly better on 2011's, instead of working correctly 35% of the time I heard they might work correctly 60% of the time. :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
gooseyloosey said:
The electronics should work incrementaly better on 2011's, instead of working correctly 35% of the time I heard they might work correctly 60% of the time. :D
I think your numbers are inflated!

And also, if the electronics are the major bugs, why would you ask for an electronic tailgate?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts