RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately this website does not describe what r”Range Rover” versus “Range Rover II” are.

So I don’t know if this is the correct forum for my question. I have a 2014 HSE sport.

Could somebody with the same rear lighting set up as my model please check to see exactly what lights up when you put the vehicle in reverse?

Specifically, do the long white lights at the base on each side light up when going in reverse?

Or can you confirm that the *ONLY* thing that lights up uniquely in reverse, is the small white bulb inside of the Red?

Please make sure you have your headlights set to “on“ and not “Auto” or off if you check this in the middle of the day.

Recently I realized that I couldn’t see anything lighting up when I put the vehicle in reverse, and looked at the reverse camera display. It was clear to me that something was no longer lighting up.

But my dealer tells me everything is working fine. And he says the only thing that’s supposed to light are or the tiny little white bulbs inside of the red casing. To be honest, that seems like an incredibly insufficient amount of backup light, and I’m wondering if something else is supposed to be lighting up also.

Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow. This site does NOT work on mobile. No idea why all my text is screwed up looking. The original text wasn’t.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts