RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, before you read it, I have to say something. I don't own a Rover, but my parents do. Mom, a 2006 Sport SC, Dad, an 2008 FFRRSC. I talked them into both of these. I actually have a 2009 Infiniti FX35 and a 2009 Nissan 370Z for fun. I hope to make enough money one day to afford a Sport, but my dad is trading in his Buckingham Blue Full-Sized SC for a Bali Blue 2010 Sport. I'm 32, so I'm not a kid. I'm just suprised how quiet your forum is compared to my Infiniti and Nissan forum. It's not a rip, but I'm curious as to why people don't talk about these incredible machines more? Maybe there should be more sub-topics under each vehicle's forum. It's an opinion, but I want to see you guys talking more! Come on! My cars are cheap compared to yours. You can't say that your sales are much lower than mine, because they're about the same.

Now darnit, start talking, and enjoy this brand new review with video!

http://www.imotormag.co.uk/carreviews/3 ... video.html

·
Registered
221 Posts
The Weatherman said:
I'm just suprised how quiet your forum is compared to my Infiniti and Nissan forum. It's not a rip, but I'm curious as to why people don't talk about these incredible machines more? ...
Because we're out driving them more!

Thanks for the review link.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Leo said:
The Weatherman said:
I'm just suprised how quiet your forum is compared to my Infiniti and Nissan forum. It's not a rip, but I'm curious as to why people don't talk about these incredible machines more? ...
Because we're out driving them more!

Thanks for the review link.

Leo, you sound a lot like me! :lol: Enjoy your machines.

Oh, here's a good one. My dad said he'd happily give me Mom's Sport SC if I'd just give him the money from the trade-in for my '09 FX. The Rover has 33,000 miles on it, and my Infiniti only 11,000, and I almost took it. I can't believe I'd acually give up my new FX that I was so excited about for a 4-year old Sport SC. It's just one heck of a machine! I love that active suspension. And nothing beats the whine of a supercharger. You guys have great cars. I'll keep you updated with the 2010. I know my Dad is getting the Bali blue SC. Wow, wow, wow!

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
The Weatherman said:
I hope to make enough money one day to afford a Sport
We all work 80 hour weeks to afford our hunks of 3 ton steel, and have no free time to lollygag around on the interwebz. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts