RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read mixed feelings about the animated indicators but I like them. The trouble is my new 2018 td v6 SE is not specked with them. Starts in the HSE and up. Given that all the models have the same led lights??? (but no menu to activate animated signaling in my car) is anyone aware of a way to activate them or are they lacking some part that will not permit this?

·
Administrator
27,799 Posts
Good grief USAF, use the search function or browse down. This was just discussed last week or the week before in both model sections. We do not need to rehash what they are or why the NAS markets do not get them.

Rail, no clue for the market down under. However, I doubt all models have the same tail lights. in order to have sequential lights each LED section would need separate electrical path way. this would be much more involved and expensive to be produced that a single path assembly for lesser models or for markets that don't allow this option... just a production based guess though. It's rather like the new fangled Laser LED headlights. Lesser models and NAS markets do not get these so there are different part numbers due to different builds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts