RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2010 rover sport that has an almond interior with the light colored walnut wood trim (i.e. the four door panels and two hockey stick pieces on either side of the center console). I really want to swap out the darker anigre trim instead. I have a good friend that owns a large collision center, so I'm not too worried about the labor part..

But where in the world do I get the anigre trim pieces? I don't know if the local dealership was being too honest, they told me they couldn't order them for me. ?? Can I get them OEM in a set or individually? Or does someone make them aftermarket?

I would be incredibly grateful for the board's help! Cheers.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am almost positive a dealer can order those pieces for you, but you know it's going to cost an arm. I looked at a pre-owned 2010 RRS HSE that had the interior wood trim replaced by the dealer. They told me up front and it was actually listed on the Carfax.

There are also several aftermarket places that sell these kits. Just Google "range rover sport trim kit". Maybe someone on this board knows of a good company.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts