RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came out of a meeting today and walked into this delightful scene. No wonder we put up with the gremlins. I know , I know, it's totally stock but it is still a thing of beauty. As it turns out I had my point and shoot in my bag. Security Guard rode up in his bike and said "beri nice look like commercial" he was Russian.

Rafa

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CB what color is yours?

·
Registered
96 Posts
It's stornoway grey. Love it. I really wanted alaska white but now that I have the grey I like it just as much if not more. That security guard was right, it does look like a commercial hahaha

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My next one will be a Stornoway , I love Buckingham Blue, but Storno or Bali are sure sweet.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Nice. :thumb: I see that view a lot, of all my vehicles. I always look back when I'm walking away. `)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So do I man, but I get embarrassed about it, so i'm super discrete when I do it, which I'm sure makes me look like a creep looking over my shoulder as if I did something wrong, or forgot something :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
318 Posts
CB08 said:
I don't even try to hide it, I just get out take a few steps and do the full on turn haha
I don't hide it either, if people want to wonder why I'm doing it then they just don't get it (98% of the general population). I wouldn't want to stare back at my RAV4, Corolla, Accord, Highlander, Pathf....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Sorry fell asleep even just typing that list of soulless cars.

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
rafa said:
So do I man, but I get embarrassed about it, so i'm super discrete when I do it, which I'm sure makes me look like a creep looking over my shoulder as if I did something wrong, or forgot something :lol: :lol:
rafa, doin' it ninja style.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ukraine Range

Saw your pics. Didn’t want to clutter up the “Show off your Range” post so I will comment here.

GREAT looking truck! Very tasteful with no overkill. Brake covers complement the rims perfectly. Well done!

·
Registered
318 Posts
JetPilot said:
Ukraine Range

Saw your pics. Didn’t want to clutter up the “Show off your Range” post so I will comment here.

GREAT looking truck! Very tasteful with no overkill. Brake covers complement the rims perfectly. Well done!
Thank you very much. Wanted an open spoke style that wasn't too much in terms of a complicated design but also had enough wheel to stay in proportion with the body of the truck and these fit the bill. Still love the 22" Stormers but again my *personal* preference is more of an open look. Also the 285 35 really gets rid of the 'fat girl on a small bicycle look'.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
milobrandt said:
Where in portland is that?
Milo; that's on the parking structure next to the Galleria, top floor.

Rafa

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Also the 285 35 really gets rid of the 'fat girl on a small bicycle look'.[/quote]

Yeah! they're like a scooter fun to ride but you wouldn't want your friends seeing you on one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts