RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Straight up 20" 2010 Super Charged wheels for 22" Stormers? I'm getting a set of dedicated off road wheels and tires so I kinda want to gussy up the rig for road use. Am I nuts?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Your ride looks sick Kin. Forget the 22s, they're so not ....... Goinkin.

Dude I love your rig the way you made it. Get some 18s for your off-road antics and call it done.

Rafa

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Goinkin said:
Straight up 20" 2010 Super Charged wheels for 22" Stormers? I'm getting a set of dedicated off road wheels and tires so I kinda want to gussy up the rig for road use. Am I nuts?
I found out this weekend my 5 yr old traded his Razor scooter to his 7 yr old neighbor for a ball point pen. I had to void that trade.

But, as far as your trade goes Dave, it seems fair if you like the thinner tire.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rafa said:
Your ride looks sick Kin. Forget the 22s, they're so not ....... Goinkin.

Dude I love your rig the way you made it. Get some 18s for your off-road antics and call it done.

Rafa
Thanks Rafa. I guess I get bored easy.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gooseyloosey said:
Goinkin said:
I found out this weekend my 5 yr old traded his Razor scooter to his 7 yr old neighbor for a ball point pen. I had to void that trade.

But, as far as your trade goes Dave, it seems fair if you like the thinner tire.
LOL! How much thinner? I'm running 40's and that's the thinnest I want to go. Do the 22's usually run 35 series tires?

·
Registered
56 Posts
there are some members on the forum running 285/40/22 without rubbing issues according to them so you could go that route

·
Registered
213 Posts
I like it the way it is now... But some 22" stormers will look amazing with your color. Go for it!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I say go with the 22" Stormers - the RRS does well with a slightly larger rim. I've ordered Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetricos in 295/30/22 for my Overfinch wheels. According to Overfinch, this is the best option (or 285/35/22), if you (definitely) want to avoid rubbing.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mlarco52 said:
there are some members on the forum running 285/40/22 without rubbing issues according to them so you could go that route
ORLY? Those would fill out the wheel wells quite nicely. I dunno, I just put a new tire on one of the wheels so I might just hold on for a bit.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
keiphers said:
I say go with the 22" Stormers - the RRS does well with a slightly larger rim. I've ordered Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetricos in 295/30/22 for my Overfinch wheels. According to Overfinch, this is the best option (or 285/35/22), if you (definitely) want to avoid rubbing.
Coolio, thanks for the info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts