RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 95 is missing the fogs but has the wiring all intact. Anyone found some smaller led light bars that could be used in place, yet still powered by the fog switch/circuit?

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover Classic
1,413 Posts
you would have to procure and customize as the only which fits is the same from factory. other options include those out of a discovery 2 from 99 to 2004.

·
Super Moderator
2,311 Posts
The wiring is there on all cars but you won't have the switch so would need to fit that then go into the settings in the BeCM and tell it that it has fogs or they won't do anything.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,433 Posts
Diesel or petrol?

If it is diesel there is a gearbox oil cooler behind where the lefthand one would normally fit, so you can't do it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks All - Petrol 4.6 HSE with all the wiring and the switch in place and a fog lamp bulb warning on the dash. So I think everything is already there and they're missing due to a bumper replace as I have the plastic covers in situ at the moment. I'll look at the disco lights. We don't get much fog here in Perth and BCF/4wdsupacrap have some 36w that I think I could make fit. They're 36w instead of 55w and wondering if the BECM would see an issue/flag a fault?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quick update - bought two cheap led lights that have eight bulbs each, cut the plastic in fill pieces to slot them in and connected everything up. Works great. Due to the angle they are good for night time off roading as they light up the track sides well. No faults on dash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts