RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all.

This link in my signature you will find a google drive with all the workshop manuals, write-ups and other useful documents. Almost all of the P38 specific info from the 'old' site has been preserved in a .pdf. I did not properly index it, but a simple 'cntrl+F' will allow you to search for key words.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Byt3ogVBq68RdFdyX1VQMS1iN00

·
Registered
457 Posts
Tnx

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,426 Posts
Many, many thanks.?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Many, many thanks.?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I agree-- thanks for taking the time and having the know-how.

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
485 Posts
You sir, are an absolute star.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Wonderful news!
Thank you for taking the time to preserve what has been destroyed by foolishness.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Thanks for saving all that info!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Fantastic. Thanks.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Great. Thanks !.
:cool:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dear WaltNYC,

Fantastic help for my problem with a stuck glovebox. Thank you very much.
I remmember to see something like this in the RR.net forum on the old years around year 2000.
Thanks God there is someone who gives the information, on the contrary of the forum that takes it off. Is there any reason for this to happen?

Thanks and kind regards,
José

·
Super Moderator
2,215 Posts
Yes, the new owners of the forum only understand forums not websites. They took over RR.net not realising that the forum was just a small part of a much bigger site so gave the forum their corporate makeover and removed everything else. When it was pointed out to them what they had done, they had absolutely no idea what anyone was talking about. Once it was explained to them, they claimed it hadn't been lost and they were working on reinstating it. That was almost a year ago. i predicted that they would keep saying they were working on it until people stopped complaining and that is exactly what has happened. I think I only got promoted to Moderator to stop me from leaving.

However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. A project is currently under way to update the old self help pages that were lost and they will be published online once they are finished. Not on here though.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Fantastic, magnificent piece of work, must have taken you hours to build, very much appreciated.
Regards
Paul C

1 - 16 of 16 Posts