RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and a new owner of my first Range Rover. She's a 2002 4.4 petrol HSE and I absolutely love it. Just a question regarding wheels really. The wheels that are on are 22" Hawke alloys but there not really for me so I found a set from a 2015 Range Rover that are 20" and a bit less flash but don't know if they will fit. Can anyone please help answer this question please. I have other questions like the left fog lights not working and it's definitely not the bulb or a fuse (wire chasing will ensue I'm sure) The central locking doesn't work on the fob but yet the boot opens on the fob and it does light up on the fob but nothing happens ( but the seat and steering wheel moves if you keep your finger on the buttons). The interior lights don't come on when the doors are unlocked or opened but do when you press them except the centre dome in the front (both map lights work) boot lights come on when the boots opened. Checked all fuses etc and non blown. Huge thanks in advance to anyone who can help with these few mithers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts