RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried them? $60 for the front pads of a RRS S/C sounds almost too good to be true! any experience out there?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Prolly not havent seen those around here before. Only really seen the ones from roverconnection and porterfield which have been great pads for me. Love the fact that i dont have such a large build up of brake dust after just a day or 2.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
jbrac25 said:
Prolly not havent seen those around here before. Only really seen the ones from roverconnection and porterfield which have been great pads for me. Love the fact that i dont have such a large build up of brake dust after just a day or 2.

Agree on the Porterfeild - I think its a really good pad with great stopping and minimal dust compared to OEM. Worth the extra money. Its carbon Kelvar so its last much longer too.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Frisco_TX_RRS said:
jbrac25 said:

Agree on the Porterfeild - I think its a really good pad with great stopping and minimal dust compared to OEM. Worth the extra money. Its carbon Kelvar so its last much longer too.

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Just got the $60 Allmakes 4X4 break/brake pads and am really hoping they turn out to be brake pads instead of break pads. So far (25 miles) they are working just fine.

·
Premium Member
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4,635 Posts
Allmakes are one of the big 3 aftermaket suppliers. The other 2 are Britpart and Bearmach.

I know our distributor of Allmakes brake parts says that they have fewer returns of the Allmakes parts than OEM parts (Lockheed/Delphi etc) which is interesting. The Allmakes parts are considerably cheaper than the OEMs.

Let me know how you go. I may switch from favouring OEM to the Allmakes if you give good reports on their performance. :thumb:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,427 Posts
To improve the chances of a search finding these posts, I've edited all the subject lines to the correct spelling of "brake". :)

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
p38arover said:
To improve the chances of a search finding these posts, I've edited all the subject lines to the correct spelling of "brake". :)
I'm not so sure, it may just confuse some people on the forum `)

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
p38arover said:
I've edited all the subject lines to the correct spelling of "brake". :)
In the interest of preserving my previous stab at a little [sic] humor, I disapprove of your maneuver.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts