RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering how much you guys have paid for a complete new set of brakes...rotors and pads installed..? thanks

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
Depends on dealer or indie and what hourly labor charge is. You can easily look up parts prices so you get a feel for the up charge.

We would also need to know which model you have and what year. Please add your Rover's info to your signature.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought my info is on my profile, I have a 2013 full size hse... I am just trying to get a range of what a shop would charge for complete new brakes on all 4 wheels.... dealer or indie..... I dont know if it should be $600.00 or $1200.00 thanks in advance

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
No body is going to leave a thread to look at your profile to see what year and model of Rover you have. If you put in your signature, as noted in the guidelines, it will show in every post.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my 3L Vogue SE, which had new discs and pads all round being done by the dealer as part of the pre delivery service ( they paid...) they told me that the brakes came to c£1000

·
Registered
21 Posts
A couple of dealers in the Chicago area recently quoted me close to $2000 for brakes and rotors on my 2013 HSE. Midas or some similar shop quoted around $1700. Still looking for a better option since I have a little bit left on the pads.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I dunno, when someone in real life asks me this question I always say “ 2 Grand” same with a new set of Tires “ 2 Grand”.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts