RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All issues with RRS have been addressed. Did 300 miles Thursday/Friday (while earning .50 mile `)) and enjoyed every minute of storming through the Poconos listening to Pocupine Tree, Satriani, Simple Minds, Radiohead and REM on such a killer sound system. Its good to be back in the saddle..... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
670 Posts
Awesome, I know the feeling. Don't know if I'd be admitting to Satriani straight out in the forum but hell, maybe you're ready.
No worries, the gremlins will show themselves soon enough, they're just busy busting trojan01, tai4de2, GeoAAtlLRSC, and cameradude's balls right as Satriani went into his third or fifth or whichever riff.

Rafa

·
Registered
260 Posts
Glad to hear it! Mine's been perfect since the 093 update and a transmission module replacement. Haven't had any issues for 700 miles now.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rafa said:
Awesome, I know the feeling. Don't know if I'd be admitting to Satriani straight out in the forum but hell, maybe you're ready.
No worries, the gremlins will show themselves soon enough, they're just busy busting trojan01, tai4de2, GeoAAtlLRSC, and cameradude's balls right as Satriani went into his third or fifth or whichever riff.

Rafa
HA HA Its been 10 years since I listened to Satch's Flying in a Blue Dream so I pulled from the collection that morning.

Just dropped $'s on a 160 GB IPOD. Plan to load all my ripped CD's this weekend and use this for tunes.

HOW DOES THE RRS IPOD interface work? Good or bad?

·
Registered
260 Posts
iPod interface so far has been perfect for me. Had issues with it early on with no sound but haven't had a problem since the 093 update.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts