1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,727 Posts
Re: All Canadian Land Rover new vehicle deliveries delayed up to a month!

OUCH! That certainly highlights previous comments made about how a delivery date is always an estimate and your new vehicle is never actually available until they call you to sign.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts

And it's almost April... Actually, California will take all the snow and ice you can send over.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Just at my dealer and two SVR's have made I it through although not mine. Interesting they both have 21 inch Michelin summer tires so it appears the all season Continentals advertised in launch media are no where to be seen in North America. 21 inch Michelin summers will be next best thing to 22 inch Continentals that are avaiable everywhere else and provide a smoother ride.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts

Just at my dealer and two SVR's have made I it through although not mine. Interesting they both have 21 inch Michelin summer tires so it appears the all season Continentals advertised in launch media are no where to be seen in North America. 21 inch Michelin summers will be next best thing to 22 inch Continentals that are avaiable everywhere else and provide a smoother ride.
If they are Michelin Lattitudes, they are horrible in the snow. Spun my Denali way too easily.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

Yeah all SVR are coming with 21-inch michelins. Are you saying the 22-continental crosscaontacts are smoother? Have you actually driven a car with the 22s?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Yeah all SVR are coming with 21-inch michelins. Are you saying the 22-continental crosscaontacts are smoother? Have you actually driven a car with the 22s?
Sorry, I meant to communicate that the 21 inch would provide a smoother ride. In addition acceleration will be marginally better with the 21's because of less weight.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

If they are Michelin Lattitudes, they are horrible in the snow. Spun my Denali way too easily.
Yes they are Michelin Latitude Sport. I always buy snow tires anyways for my vehicles as even all season tires do not provide the performance and safety needed in our Ontario winter driving.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts