RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked the range up from the dealer, had an alignment and leveling done. World of difference, plus I noticed its riding much higher and even. The back seemed to squat before, now it's exactly even with the front. Interesting how the ride height goes out of alignment over time as well.

Regardless, world of difference when the dealer does it vs a tire shop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
brad s1 said:
Just picked the range up from the dealer, had an alignment and leveling done. World of difference, plus I noticed its riding much higher and even. The back seemed to squat before, now it's exactly even with the front. Interesting how the ride height goes out of alignment over time as well.

Regardless, world of difference when the dealer does it vs a tire shop.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm use to more negative than positive. ibis1 ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're a dealer? Or work at one? Vote of confidence?

Previously I've had alignments done at tire shops, and it's just nowhere near as good as the dealer... My range honestly feels like a completely different car. I didn't even think about calibrating the height, night and day difference with the suspension now especially because it looks like it's raised up a little from where it was this morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
brad s1 said:
You're a dealer? Or work at one? Vote of confidence?

Previously I've had alignments done at tire shops, and it's just nowhere near as good as the dealer... My range honestly feels like a completely different car. I didn't even think about calibrating the height, night and day difference with the suspension now especially because it looks like it's raised up a little from where it was this morning.
brad,
Yes I work at a dealer, glad your happy with the service you received. Good luck with your vehicle. ibis1 ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ibis1 said:
brad s1 said:
You're a dealer? Or work at one? Vote of confidence?

Previously I've had alignments done at tire shops, and it's just nowhere near as good as the dealer... My range honestly feels like a completely different car. I didn't even think about calibrating the height, night and day difference with the suspension now especially because it looks like it's raised up a little from where it was this morning.
brad,
Yes I work at a dealer, glad your happy with the service you received. Good luck with your vehicle. ibis1 ;)
In that case I should also add they washed the car and fed me delicious pastry and beverages while I waited. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,444 Posts
brad s1 said:
...Interesting how the ride height goes out of alignment over time as well...quote]

Very good point! I should have it aligned soon.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top