Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,665 Posts
MARKPRIOR said:
Hi Guys

i removed the clocks the other day from the Jeep and now the airbag light is flashing, is there a way to reset?

4.6 HSE 1995 model :thumb:
As this is a Range Rover forum, not a Jeep forum. I can't help. :evil:

·
Premium Member
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
1,131 Posts
Sorry but, I believe a hookup to diagnostic computer (Rovacom, Testbook, Autologic) is your only option to diagnose and clear.

·
Registered
269 Posts
And for future reference, when you unplug anything airbag related, unhook the battery or you get that light.

also, jkforum.com and jeepforums.com. Goodbye.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,665 Posts
dubaidrift said:
It might be just a bad connection in the airbag wiring loom. Just remove the panels again and unplug and re-plug the connections in the yellow wiring.
Nope. Once an SRS fault is logged, the light will stay on until it is cleared with Testbook or a similar diagnostic computer.

Ask me how I know.

·
Registered
405 Posts
p38arover said:
dubaidrift said:
It might be just a bad connection in the airbag wiring loom. Just remove the panels again and unplug and re-plug the connections in the yellow wiring.
Nope. Once an SRS fault is logged, the light will stay on until it is cleared with Testbook or a similar diagnostic computer.

Ask me how I know.
How do you know?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.