Range Rovers Forum banner
1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Bobert 
#1 ·
It's almost 2019, has anyone figured out how to reset the air suspension ECU without using diagnostic tools?
just curious :thumb:

#2 ·
Why? if you are having EAS issues you need to read the codes so you know what the issue is. Resetting the ECU does not fix the issue it hides it... and no it is not possible for what ever year and model you own.

#3 ·
Have people found out how to hack the nuclear systems? With nothing but what’s in their office?

No, because it’s impossible, it’s a different network.

Special tools mean special tools, it connects to the ECU and calms it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#4 ·
Have people found out how to hack the nuclear systems? With nothing but what’s in their office?

No, because it’s impossible, it’s a different network.

Apples and Oranges. The Chinese and Russians and Iranians have been at it for awhile. We are a free and open people and we didn't place a high enough priority on security. The computer games that Chinese kids play are hacking into our stuff. Whatever stuff that might be of value. I don't know if the EAS codes are that encrypted. I'm just saying.

#5 ·
The thing is, the nuclear systems are on a non internet network..

Common knowledge, thought you’d know. Hopefully that makes my analogy more valid.

#6 ·
The thing is, the nuclear systems are on a non internet network..
Common knowledge, thought you’d know. Hopefully that makes my analogy more valid.
Your analogy is valid. But... while nuke stuff isn't on the Al Gore internet, lots of it gets hacked.

I think a good tool to read the codes is well worth it. Better than hacking.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.