RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 L322 and while i was driving on the interstate my Air Suspension Inactive warning came on and my Rover started pulling to the right. I got out and the passenger side was low front and back and my drivers side was high? No other lights came on such as ABS etc.. I had to drive it like this back home. I haven't driven it for a week or so,although i have started it and tried the steering wheel reset trick and nothing. I don't believe the passenger side is on the bumpers more like highway height and the driver side is at off road height. Any ideas what may be the issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated I miss driving my Rover!!! Thanx.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Re: Air Suspension Warning Passenger side low front and back????

Had the same problem turned out to be a leaky front air bag, upon inspection after removal the rubber bag was badly perished. Mine would pump one the front bags up which would make it seem the other side wasnt on the bumps but after leaving car siting for a day or 2 all the air would leak out and both fronts would sink to the bumps.

·
Registered
50 Posts

The same thing happen to me about 3 month ago. I have 04 L322. It turned out to be a leaky front passenger airbag.

You might need to replace the front passenger strut.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks for the advice guys! I greatly appreciate ur help! So if i had a leaking airbag would the whole system lose air after sitting because the drivers side (front and back) is still raised after a couple weeks of sitting?

·
Registered
152 Posts

The front and rear air bags are separate so if it was a leaky front air bag I would expect both fronts to sink to the bumb stumps after some time and the rear would stay at the normal height as mine did, sounds like yours maybe something else and may require a test book diagnostic .

Given the age of the car its only a matter of time before you get a leak in the front bags that is if they havent already been replaced

·
Registered
1 Posts
what happened to be the problem. did u run diagnostic. i have the same problem. and i think its not leaking air because it goes up and down together but one side is normal driver side is off road. i think calibration should help.
what was your solution. Thanks in advance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts