RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 SC. 330+ KM on it.

Front bags were changed 3-4 years ago. Air compressor always seemed strong.

For the past week, it's sagging on the passenger side. Noticed it a bit while driving around. If I park it at regular height, the next morning it's sitting 2-3 inches lower or more on the passenger side. Initially I thought it was just the front corner, but front and back seem to be equally low on that side.

Parked it in off-road height last night, same thing 2-3 inches lower on the passenger side this morning.

I haven't checked anything out yet, where would you guys start?

I thought it was just the front passenger bag or maybe a line starting to leak. But the problem seems to be the whole passenger side of the vehicle.

What is in the air path that could leak and cause one side to lower equally? Something to do with the valve block? I have never serviced it or even looked at it since I've owned the truck.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
It seems occasionally the early L322s like to drop the whole side to even out, maybe to not stress suspension components. Disconnect the battery and see what happens overnight, and report back. I'd look at the front bag though, my 2004 was dropping and after taking it apart to replace the bag I found the Arnott bag internal seal was damaged by the installers at Arnott (it was a complete Arnott reman).

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have Arnott bags on the front. But I installed just the bags over the old struts at the time.

Would a leaking front bag cause the rear to leak air also? Or you figure it's lowering the rear to level out? But, it's not leveling out the other side.

I'll disconnect the battery over night and see what happens.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts