RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

im new to the site and RangeRovers. I’ve got a 02 4.4 vogue it went into the local garage to have new brakes all round and a self levelling gizmo fitted. I was told the car was ready went to collect it and it was sitting down on it's bump stops. Got it started and suspension never sorted itself and when I got to speak to the owner of the garage I was told the compressor was finished. I ordered a new compressor and I was told today that the new compressor was working fine and filling the system with air but the switch on the dash isn’t lit up or working. The fitter that is dealing with it seems to think it’s electrical rather than the switch. Any advice or help would be nice I want my car back missing it thanks in advance

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Does your garage not have the equipment to check to see what the issue really is? If they are selling you a "self leveling gizmo" I have a feeling they have no clue what they are doing on EAS. time to find another shop with proper equipment so you aren't tossing money at it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts