RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks,just wanted to ask about an issue I have. 2 mons ago I heard a hissing sound on the front passenger side and from then on I had issue with the air suspension problem-not maintaining the height (while driving and parked) I can hear at that time the back compressor is working to maintain it's height. Also, it was throwing some fault warnings regarding the suspension at that time. Even though the front right is down at time.... it does not show any codes. While it is in the garage, I can see that the height is not even (front right down), but every time I start it, it goes back to the proper height  with the compressor helping out. I am convinced that it is the air strut, however this is on and off...I decide to not use the car for a while and a few days ago a I ran out of battery and jumped it with another. It worked and now the side is working again. For a couple days now it is maintaining its height... It is not dropping....I tested it by driving around ( making hard stops)  and it does not go down at all (used too if I did that) it maintains its height..What can it be? Do you guys think I have to change the strut still or battery? Needing advice....

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
The fact that you hear air escaping does indeed mean you have a leak. Please review existing threads for the reason why and basic trouble shooting.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts