RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just picked up my first range rover sport last week. So far I love the car. I was reading in the manual that you can program the land rover button on the key fob to control the air suspension but in order to do this you need to have the hazard lights on. I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to bypass this so the flashers dont have to be on. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,165 Posts
can't be done

·
Registered
6 Posts
I tried figuring that one out too, I don't think it can be done sounds kind of pointless if im going to be in the car to turn the hazards on might as well push the button on the center consel. Anyone else has any idea why that option is even there?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,468 Posts
It's a safety feature...if you read the owner's manual on this, it explains why they have combined these 2 seemingly disconnected items...

Also...somewhere in the 80+ pages of this forum, this particular topic has been discussed - there's a search function above that can help you navigate similar other issues that new users might have...usually you'll find some answers there...

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
vaksub said:
Anyone else has any idea why that option is even there?
To make alignment and hookup of a trailer easy. Unlike the button on the center console, the remote allows you to finely adjust vehicle height. Otherwise, the feature is pretty useless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts