Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Range Rover Supercharged

Driving to gym a few miles from my house "Air Suspension Inactive Do not exceed 30mph" suspension adjustment knob wasn't illuminated, I was all the way down on stops.

I was at gym about 90m minutes. When I started car I received a "vehicle raising slowly" message, seemed to raise to normal height and drive normally.

Both front Air Struts were replaced about 12,000 miles ago, and still look brand new. Back bags look fine. I was in Eupore for 6 weeks and noticed the car was on the stops when I returned. I recently replaced brakes, and checked for leaks when and couldn't see or hear anything obvious.

I have Blue Driver OBD2 reader and I don't think it can access Suspension codes. I recently purchased Mangoose JLR Tool from OBD11.com and I haven't had any success making it work.

Any advice appreciated.

Lou

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
697 Posts
2006 Range Rover Supercharged

Driving to gym a few miles from my house "Air Suspension Inactive Do not exceed 30mph" suspension adjustment knob wasn't illuminated, I was all the way down on stops.

I was at gym about 90m minutes. When I started car I received a "vehicle raising slowly" message, seemed to raise to normal height and drive normally.

Both front Air Struts were replaced about 12,000 miles ago, and still look brand new. Back bags look fine. I was in Eupore for 6 weeks and noticed the car was on the stops when I returned. I recently replaced brakes, and checked for leaks when and couldn't see or hear anything obvious.

I have Blue Driver OBD2 reader and I don't think it can access Suspension codes. I recently purchased Mangoose JLR Tool from OBD11.com and I haven't had any success making it work.

Any advice appreciated.

Lou
Hi Lou
what about the temperature outside?
there is a lr part for our hitachi air compressor
check my post on this https://www.rangerovers.net/forum/6...82-range-rover-stuck-super-extended-mode.html

I think you have water in air system
and clogged air drier
you can also clean and update exhaust muffler while you were there

start with simple things
remove the turtle from trunk. You are very handy guy with golden hands. 20min work
air drier is not available now separately you have to clean condensate from there first

After the turtle you have to check cross link valves

fsearch for this part JPO500010(for Hitachi)

Of you get raising slowly your compressor is working. Maybe not enough pressures and the cokd air is harder to pump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts