RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I've been looking at the forums for quite some time now, and on my issue as well. My 2005 Range Rover US spec has the two faults that do not go away with disconnecting the battery, touching two terminals, and my code reader does not find the issues, granted it is not at all meant for Land Rovers. I should also mention that the control switch in the centre stack is not at all lit. I have already taken apart and tested the compressor, and compressor motor, but to no avail that was (sadly) not the issue. Sadly as it would have been a lot simpler `). The truck does stay level, with all wheels (at my scale of measurement) being at 9 1/4'' from top of the wheel to body, with exception of passenger right rear being 8''. If anyone knows any other reasons that the truck is displaying the codes, please tell me! It's getting to my sleep :).

Oh, and if anyone knows how to test the level sensors or air suspension control module, please tell!

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea if I can build one for my self? Software on a laptop with a OBDII to USB or such? I understand that it would have to be a custom cable but do you, or anyone else know if I can do that? I've found one for the P38, but I doubt that'd work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts