RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last few months I have had intermittent issues with 'Air Suspension Inactive" error on dashboard. I first saw this while merging onto the highway. Due to ongoing construction at the merging area you had to go from a relatively flat area to the shoulder area of the road. The shoulder area had a significant angle (for drainage I would assume) causing the truck to pitch over as I transitioned to this area of road. Recently this has been preceded by "Reset Height if Clear of Obstacle" seen at start up of the vehicle. No issues with loss/increase of height has been noted. Usually if turn the vehicle off and restart the error goes away.

The following was logged: DTC C1A13 ="Pressure does not decrease when venting the gallery. Signal Plausibility failure." So after reading multiple posts in the forum and the main page; is the problem the 'sticking pressure release valve' mentioned in the Problems and Fixes page or something else?

Thanks

Greg

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Something else.

The exhaust silencer on the compressor is clogged, and the truck can't lower itself properly. Change out the dryer and the silencer, in the mean time, you can remove the silencer completely(it will be louder when venting, but will get rid of the fault, and will keep the vehicle from being unstable due to being higher then it should be.

Attachments

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
45 Posts
Did you solve your problem? I'm fighting with C1A11 Pressure increases while system inactive. My front also is appearing to rise slightly now while driving. I'll park in the garage and it goes back to correct hight. Does the cross valve have any control over the filling of the bags?
2008 Range Rover l322 supercharged.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts