RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I’m having a strange issue with my 2006 Range Rover HSE (not super charged).... the air suspension works perfectly goes up and down as it should. But recently I have been noticing that if it sits for a couple of day it will go down slightly. And it drops evenly across both the front and the back of the car. I did about a year ago have the passenger side strut replace by Land Rover after an off roading incident. This honestly doesn’t bother me too much at all Just seeing if it’s an easy fix

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Hello I’m having a strange issue with my 2006 Range Rover HSE (not super charged).... the air suspension works perfectly goes up and down as it should. But recently I have been noticing that if it sits for a couple of day it will go down slightly. And it drops evenly across both the front and the back of the car. I did about a year ago have the passenger side strut replace by Land Rover after an off roading incident. This honestly doesn’t bother me too much at all Just seeing if it’s an easy fix
if one corner drops they'll all drop to compensate... Probably leaking somewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
brad s1
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing