RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably been asked before but can't find anything about it in the search??

Ok I have a fault with my shocks (Drops on right hand side) and narrowed it down to a air leak but can't find anything obvious? Rear bags are starting to perish, sprayed them with washing-up liquid and water but no bubbles???

So I am thinking seals in the valve block and I am wanting to swap the air lines to the shocks around to see if it is the valve block but don't know which air line goes to which shock??? They are obviously 1,2,3 and 4 but which shock does No 1 go too etc???

This is my 1st fault with the EAS system and I haven't lost my temper yet!! Just getting a bit frustrated with it as this is my 1st RR and also the 1st time trying working on air shocks but learning very fast!!

·
FOUNDING MEMBER
4,509 Posts
1-LR
2-RR
3-RF
4-LF

Swap 1/2, and 3/4 to see if the leak changes sides. DO NOT DRIVE IN THIS CONDITION!!!!!

6-Reservoir tank
5/9 air dryer

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great thanks :clap:

I will go and find out!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok did the swap and right side still goes down like a rocket even with tail gate open so it's not height sensors, can't hear constant hiss so not air line??

It drops quicker from off road height than from standard height??

Would a pin prick size split in air bag cause it to go down so quick but it drops the whole side??

Sorry if these questions are rubbish but this is the my 1st shock prob........... And I think it is the air bag but not 100%????

Is it worth buying a length of air line and running it straight from block to air bag just to double check??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts