Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. I felt like sharing this link with you since this is by far one of the most nice looking aftermarket device for retrofitting the range rover sport l494 and vogue l405 into restyling specs:

Plug and play and almost 100% OEM looks, installation in 5 minutes, just need to remove original board. This company (canavie.com) has very good communication and assistance, besides the best price I found, so I personally recommend it hands down..
👍
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Gear shift

·
Registered
143 Posts
I was so happy with my 2016 panel style. Now that I have 2019 - realize this even more everyday. I don't understand why people like to have screens everywhere.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I was so happy with my 2016 panel style. Now that I have 2019 - realize this even more everyday. I don't understand why people like to have screens everywhere.
The only thing that pisses me off is burying the engine stop-start disable switch in a MENU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
829 Posts
Umm two posts down is the CORRECT post about this, but ok, dont do a search and dont read the forums. Go ahead Big Guy Tell us all about it since were clueless for the last 60 days!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Umm two posts down is the CORRECT post about this, but ok, dont do a search and dont read the forums. Go ahead Big Guy Tell us all about it since were clueless for the last 60 days!
Lol this…OP, there is already a thread on this. Litterally on the same page.

• Haha
Reactions: mark1107

·
Registered
829 Posts
strike 2 wrong again JPL Rocket Scientist! 699 for a screen? Bwahahaha I almost spilled my beer. Look keep this up and you’ll get reported for having a fake personal account trying to commercially shill for Canavie. Come on bro, give it up, learn engrish and stop spamming us please. Www.androidaftershock.com are the ONLY outfit with a warranty. Just please stop already. It’s looks desperate and childish, seriously.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
strike 2 wrong again JPL Rocket Scientist! 699 for a screen? Bwahahaha I almost spilled my beer. Look keep this up and you’ll get reported for having a fake personal account trying to commercially shill for Canavie. Come on bro, give it up, learn engrish and stop spamming us please. Www.androidaftershock.com are the ONLY outfit with a warranty. Just please stop already. It’s looks desperate and childish, seriously.
Try and get me reported for that 🥴 while it's true there was another post about this on l405 section, I was never being offensive.
I might not know proper engrish but atleast I have plenty hair on my head 🙊

·
Registered
143 Posts
Come on bro, give it up, learn engrish and stop spamming us please.
Mark, with all due respect why does it matter how anybody from us knows English. We're living in a still free country. If you don't like it - just don't read it.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Sebastian you made 6 posts in 18 months and three of those posts are about doing retrofits? Plus you refuse to read the board, plus not actually add to helping the forums, and continue to push a product with no warranty on multiple forums at DOUBLE THE COST OF THE COMPETITORS? Ask like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it’s fukkin duck! We even tried nicely to get you to contribute to the original post thread which would help the community and you ignored us and post about the great price at double what other vendors are selling it for and on top of that, no warranty unlike other vendors who do have a warranty but ok, you’re just here to help the group. I’ll go take a bowel movement before I listen to anymore bs from this guy.

AEG group: (God I hope you don’t work for that nut bag Anschultz - the Koch of Colorado) I’ve been posting on here for 15 years between multiple forums trying to help fellow owners. I used the wrongversion of English to accentuate we have an Alibaba shill “trying “ to point us in the”right” direction, ignoring a huge topic and source of information to shill for an overpriced piece of crap. I really don’t care if you or anyone else is offended. He’s a scammer and I wouldn’t trust Canavie farther than I can fart in the wind. So please get over your “fake” outrage, or simply block me, and even better!, ignore my posts! Problem solved beta!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
For your info I'm a coach builder, I totally retrofitted my 2014 sport into 2018 specs with my own hands: full exterior and interior.. so I know what in talking about, can also make a thread with my complete retrofit conversion if you wish. Made 6 posts in 18 months so what? And based on my experience I can suggest Canavie android stuff and screens just like I can suggest VehicleRevolution for the exterior and trims or CarSystems for harness Conversions, Scratchdoctor for leather dye and so on , I'm not commercially shilling for anyone more than you are doing for your buddy there that BTW I'm sure can offer great assistance and guarantee, never stated opposite. So please you do the same, block me or simply ignore me as it's you that's making it personal now, like I'd let you talk down to me who's got 20 years of experience working on cars Lmao

·
Registered
829 Posts
If canavie is so great why introduce a duplicate topic versus adding and helping the original topic? Literally spending 5 minutes reading the previous thread or hell lifting your fingers and doing search would have brought up the topic. But mr I worked on my car so I’m an experienced “coach builder “ please tell us why Canavie at double the price is worth it? Also for 4th time. I ask the question, “WHY DIDNT YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE ORIGINAL POST TWO THREADS DOWN AND HELP EVERYONE? versus I’m a internet keyboard warrior who wanted the glory of “ look Ma, I founde dis cool thing and want everyone to thank me for pointing it out!” Or I’m an idiot who can’t spend 2 seconds screening, reading or searching a forum before I duplicate some okie dokie info. Either you look like an idiot, or self serving “Mr. Coachbuilder! I’m a tough guy!” I love how defensive your getting, and refuse to answer the above question. Your ego or your an idiot who pollutes forums. Also one last question. Why promote one at double the price Ghandi? Arent you on here for greater good of mankind? Or to massage your “coach building “ ego? Riiight we know the answer....keep spewing and don’t answer the question.
Lastly I promote the only guy on the entire internet willing to provide a warranty. I’m looking out for my fellow enthusiast on here, unlike your foot fungus Lotriminum posts of double price I don’t have one but look at me point this out and go buy one bullcrap we’ve been reading from the master 50 yr experienced “coach builder “ PLEASE DROP Some MORE NUGGETS OF WISDOM ON OUR VIRGIN EARS! we’re waiting triggered beta!

·
Registered
829 Posts
IF YOU READ THE ORIGINAL POST ROCKET SCIENTIST WE ARE DISCUSSING ALL OF THE VENDORS OF THE AC PANEL SCREEN NOT JUST ANDROID AFTERSHOCK (A comparison to help everyone analyze and choose,) BUT AGAIN YOU DONt KNOW HOW TO READ OR CONTRIBUTE TO A POST YOU JPL LABORATORY ROCKET SCIENTIST AND YES ANDROID AFTERSHOCK PRICE IS HIGH BUT GUESS WHAT JOHNNY! It comes with a verifiable 1 year warranty not what all of the Chinese Asian crap on alibaba says has a warranty and doesn’t honor anything. Again if you read and contributed to our original thread two thread posts down then you would have been helpful but you still won’t answer my questions? Your a coach building shill for cheap no honor no warranty lazy Chinese crap that is trying to push products and not help each other but you further your own fragile coach building ego or shill for Chinese non warranty crap versus helping a community and supporting one of the few vendors who backs his products with a warranty so again:

1. You look stupid and uninformedand;
2. Vapid and fragile ego bruising look at me!
Please just keep your trash to yourself.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ac board is Plug and play, it's not as I can help anyhow with its install. That post became a thread about the wider Android screen wich is garbage since it won't retain original car screen boards. as I said the only mistake I made was to open a thread that already existed in the l405 section of the forum, again, not offending anyone.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, first of all, that post title is about "ac screen" but in fact it ended up dealing with the new wider Android multimedia and its faults and unreliability.
Also, Canavie has 1 year warranty and I can vouce for its assistance service

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lastly Im a professional couchbuilder, panel beater, car repairer, call me how you want, I run my own workshop with my brother in north Italy, wich used to be my father's. Not a wannabe petrolhead like you, 50 year old dude and raging on forums like a teenager. But keep this up please, now you got me stirred up 😘

1 - 20 of 22 Posts