RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's, ive had a small tear in one of my airbags for a bit now (its on its knees first thing in a morning, but is fine once its been ran)

Anyway, I went to jump into the old girl yesterday & got the dreaded suspension fault, I plugged it in & got the code: C1A20, upon reading about this, I seem to think that I need to do the air dryer repair, however when ive just been out & started it, the suspension raised & I got a message saying something like suspension will continue to raise once the system has cooled down.

Does this should like my compressor is buggered altogether? or will a complete service of the compressor & air dryer be sufficient?

Also, Ive looked & there seem to be 2 different types of compressor's, a Waco & Hitachi. can anyone please tell me if they know which one I will have?

Many thanks in advance

ASH

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
323 Posts
You should fix the leaking air spring first - compressor is trying to bring the system to pressure and can't, due to the leak, it's possible the compressor is okay to avoid wasting money get that leak solved first.

Where in Staffs? I'm from Shrewsbury.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts