RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been a while but back I am. :( Seems that my air compressor is kicking on about every ( 5 ) five seconds even when setting still not moving. There doesn't appear to be any leaks in the air springs or lines leading to them as it stays level overnight. I am thinking it is in the valve bank as maybe one of the solenoids and or O-rings are bad. I have refurbished the valve bank 15,000 to 20,000 miles ago and it has a new black box. But that doesn't mean maybe one of the O-rings may have fouled up. BUT it my be a bad solenoid that sets on top of the O-rings. :?: I ware hearing aids and the other day after I shut down everything trying to hear a leak :pray: put my ear down on top of the solenoids and I got a electrical feed back in my hearing aid, like something is going on there but the switch was off. :think: Any Ideas here more than welcome. Regards Skip R

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
When sitting at a stand still, can you notice the front end dancing around? If so, that could be the cause of it. Mine does it sometimes too. It's normally caused by either a leaking non return valve, or the height sensors needing to be calibrated.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kmagnuss said:
When sitting at a stand still, can you notice the front end dancing around? If so, that could be the cause of it. Mine does it sometimes too. It's normally caused by either a leaking non return valve, or the height sensors needing to be calibrated.
:think: What is and where is the non return valve. :?: This almost sounds like a check valve type valve. :?: Thanks for the reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts