RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody I am a new member to this forum, I was reading some topics and it looks helpful. I have technical question I own a range rover supercharged sport v8 2014 model. I had accident in front of the vehicle and the two air bags came out.
I am going to replace the driver air bag, and impact sensors, the question do I need to replace the air bag diagnose module or keep it as it is, and where is located in the vehicle and is there any way I can check if it is good or not.
Thank alsayyed​

·
Premium Member
1,792 Posts
I cannot help you but I'm genuinely curious: did you not have insurance that would pay an authorized dealer to take care of it? Is that not how this works in Qatar?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This year we have decide to have third party insurance not full insurance. and you to repair the car at the dealer is so expensive very. so i have downloaded the service manual which is not help at all. so we are repairing the car at home which is almost done, exccept we have to take it to the dealer for computer check. it is working fine only the front side is damaged even we changed the cross member which is a second hand but in very good condition. this my story, thank you all for your reply

1 - 4 of 4 Posts