RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Range Rover Sport was sold last week to another dealer as I get ready to move overseas. However still have take off aftermarket wheels and Pirelli Verde Tires in 20" What would you guys suggest as a reasonable means for selling them and cost? Any interest on this forum? Hate to leave them and don't really care about making a profit at this point. One wheel has some curb rash otherwise nothing wrong with them...used them for winter wheels this past season. Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
618 Posts
Go to the home page. At the bottom, there is a section to post items for sale for different models. I have sold a few things online through the forum. People do seem to check there pretty regularly.

Steve

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
50 Posts
other than "a base near me" where are you located? I am interested, but shipping can become pricey, and a pita for you. I am in Northern Illinois (45min west of Chicago) let me know, and maybe we can make something happen.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go to the home page. At the bottom, there is a section to post items for sale for different models. I have sold a few things online through the forum. People do seem to check there pretty regularly.

Steve
Thanks will try there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh sorry. Omaha, Nebraska. Not that far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts