RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a fella is selling a rover not far from me and has a laptop and software to go with it,licensed only for his car, says he can check everything, hvac, ecu, eas but sounds too good to be true. here is the link for it

http://www.blackbox-solutions.com/products.html

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,375 Posts
My! My!

You've been on this forum for over three years and four hundred posts and have never visited the Diagnostic pages (to where I've moved your post) and heard of BBS - nor seen their logo at the top of every page on this forum? <shakes head in disbelief>

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,728 Posts
p38arover said:
My! My!

You've been on this forum for over three years and four hundred posts and have never visited the Diagnostic pages (to where I've moved your post) and heard of BBS - nor seen their logo at the top of every page on this forum? <shakes head in disbelief>
:lol: Maybe, just maybe he might find the search button next. :roll:

Sorry Bandit, this one was just too easy. Colin/BBS and their equipment has been an integral part of Rover diagnostics and active on this site for quite sometime. You should come visit more often!

·
Registered
520 Posts
:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

Bandit, our single vehicle systems have actually been around for some time, as hinted at :lol: they do indeed cover all on board systems on any one vehicle completely, although there are always up and coming alternates, we think we are currently the best. We do promote our systems wherever possible, trying to raise awareness of what we do as best we can, sometimes even over doing it a bit :oops: but it is really is a good well known system of some repute, especially for private owners, more importantly for you, I think it does add considerable value and respectability to the vehicle you are considering purchasing. Although we are the systems manufacturers, and are therefore obviously i am a bit biased, but I think few could argue against the fact that its previous owner has invested in getting his very own diagnostic system for his LR must by definition alone indicate just how much he must have cared for it.

In any event, on a purely informational level, I can tell you that all additional benefit of our systems ownership can pass to you as a new owner, as well as access to our dedicated technical support forum, the existing owner simply needs to fill in a transfer of ownership form he can get by e-mailing us.

Regards

Colin
The BBS Guy

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
222 Posts
Rick-the-Pick said:
486 posts.

Never heard of blackbox. :think:
Hey guys, I don´t have 486 post, but I take several weeks before I understand what BBS or Blackbox means...... :D . I always only check the p38 thread....

Remenber I only found the RR.net forum this year :shhh: .... so please be "gentil" :lol:

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,375 Posts
tomcatrr said:
Sorry for my eventually bad English...
Don't apologise for your English. It's far better than our (well, most of us) Portuguese and certainly better than mine! :D

The limit of my Portuguese is pronouncing the name of a good friend of mine. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts