RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Hmmm thanks Ron,

just reminded me I haven't done mine in exactly 5 years....

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
$32.95 AUD each at my local Sprint auto parts.

Interesting thing is the guiy is going to call me back as he reckons they got in the same thing from another aftermarket manafacturer for half that price a month ago, for a regular customer with a late 90's Range Rover.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
I dont think we have this make here in South Africa, we import from Britpart" UK.

I installed over 80 pairs since Feb last year till recently when I lost count.

We use them as pakaging material when we air freight a few pricey ABS pumps and brake fluid reservoirs in, they fill the gaps in the box perfectly (not important I now)

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
5,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
viperover said:
I dont think we have this make here in South Africa, we import from Britpart" UK.
I wonder why. Ryco is part of the GUD group and a lot of it is made in ZA.

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
865 Posts
Sadly GUD here in South Africa is loosing face fast with filters that leak, even major car brands are now importing there own from abroad as Apparently GUD denied there was a problem.
In the past it was only GUD or Fram filters I would use and now Im using UFI (Italian) :think:

All the same I'll check them out, the Britpart ones we import from the UK are good and really cheap, a price I cant repeat on the net...

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
apparently a mob called CPC auto-parts are going to do pollen filters for the p38 "in the near future". Never heard of them, googled them and found out they do radiator caps of all things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts