RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any good aftermarket brake pad options? I am looking for something with less dust than the factory pads. I have run EBS Redstuff Pads on my vehicles before, but it looks like they dont have a fitment for the RR.

I am picking up a 17 gas HSE this weekend which I believe has the same brakes as the SC V8.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
599 Posts
MY2013 RRSC. Fitted them with Disc Italia ceramic pads. No squeak and no dust. Bite is not quite as strong as OEM but works well for my style of driving.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will check if they have an option for the 2017 HSE SC V6's (I believe the brakes are the same as the SC V8's but not positive).

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
52 Posts
I replaced the factory OEM filthy dirty dusty break pads with these Ceramic Pads. Front Breaks.. https://amazon.com/gp/product/B00897Q3RA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Rear...https://amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1O2GTC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The factory pads had less than 500 miles on them. They made a mess on my rims. They Ceramic's are Outstanding!!! I had the swap done at Pep-Boys couldn't be happier! My breaks are quieter than a Church Mouse.
These are for the L405 and the Sport. This will save you lots of time and research. Many websites have the WRONG information!
Ceramic breaks will save your rotors. OEM breaks eat into the rotors and destroy them. You end up making the dealer richer. My rotors are like brand new.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,154 Posts
Use disc italia ceramics and can echo that they work great with minimal dust and rare squealing. Every Rover from now on will get this done the first week of ownership.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover MkIV / L405
4 Posts
Just ordered the DiscItalia for my wifes '14 RRS and my '15 RRS... cannot wait to install them to see if they get rid of the awful amount of brake dust we create on a daily basis. Thanks for the suggestion!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts