RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking for a quiet and affordable tire in the odd size of 275/45/21 check out the Atturo AZ850. We had them on our XC90, and a MACAN and loved them. Only $550 a set.

I have no affiliation, just wanted to share on here as I didnt find any discussion on them.

Good read here:

·
Registered
60 Posts
This is excellent timing. I was looking for all aggressive terrain tires for my G63 to give it a subtle lift to go along with my wheel spacers. Every option was over $1000. I found these Atturo brand tire you mentioned for a full set for under $520 shipped. I didn't find anyone say much about them.

Now I feel even better!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow! that is half the price of my Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season tires that i recently purchased.
i''ll try it next time

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is excellent timing. I was looking for all aggressive terrain tires for my G63 to give it a subtle lift to go along with my wheel spacers. Every option was over $1000. I found these Atturo brand tire you mentioned for a full set for under $520 shipped. I didn't find anyone say much about them.

Now I feel even better!

I will say the Atturo offroad tires do hum! I just put Dick Cepek EXP's on my G Wagon and love them, it does have a 40mm lift.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts