RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just wondering if any of you guys have used the aerosus replacement air suspension bags and struts and if so has the quality been good? Or have you any other make of air spring you would recommend for a LHS front air spring replacement.

Cheers
Adrian

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
One site I looked at showed very favourable reviews of the fit, delivery and quality of the parts. One post described the absolute uselessness when trying to get help with a failed compressor. Not likely to have the issue with air springs but then some people had issues with Arnotts in years past. I lost an Arnott on our P38 in 2 weeks and Arnott thru their rr site distributor at the time did me right and I got a new one free of charge. The failure occurred because the Arnotts swelled more than oems under pressure and a stray weld in the airspring pocket actually sliced the bag. could not find any research on the company or its values. Did you price island 4x4 in your country.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
64 Posts
I've bought 1 rear air suspension from aerosus on July, it arrived good and the quality it's ok as well.
The parcel took 5 days to get on my hands.
I don't know if all the products are made in germany, though they sent my parcel from Leverkusen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts