RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I just received my RRS 3.0 S/C HSE. The color is red and I powder coated the rims dark grey. The interior is expresso seats with ivory. I needed advice on the following:
1. How do I protect the leather from dirt especially the ivory colour.
2. Any one had issues with strapping a seat belt over the booster seat. This takes some effort to get right.

Rukesh

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hello

I just received my RRS 3.0 S/C HSE. The color is red and I powder coated the rims dark grey. The interior is expresso seats with ivory. I needed advice on the following:
1. How do I protect the leather from dirt especially the ivory colour.
2. Any one had issues with strapping a seat belt over the booster seat. This takes some effort to get right.

Rukesh

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Based on the advice of some people on this site, I had Opti-Coat leather and vinyl applied to the interior. I also put an Opti-Coat product on the entire exterior. Time will tell whether it was worth it or not. You can Google Opti-Coat to get more details on it's characteristics.

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
I get all Range Rovers detailed every 6 or so months. And when I say detailed, I mean seriously, 6 hour job detailed. Not at the dealer, not at any dealer, but at a guy who does nothing else but detailing. It took a while to find the right guy.
It's the best ~$600 per year spent on a car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts