RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I have been looking for a 2007 Range Rover Supercharged for several months now. I really like the supercharge model over the HSE model. However; I have found a deal on a 2007 Range Rover HSE model with 31,500 miles with a price in the mid $20K. The exterior color is Silver and the interior is gray. The exterior condition is good with a few minor scratches. I would like your feedback on the 2007 HSE model. Do you think I will regret not buying the Supercharge model even though this is a great price on the HSE model? In addition, how can I determine by looking in the interior of the vehicle on whether or not the vehicle has the luxury interior package?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can someone please provide me some feedback on the purchase of a 2007 HSE Range Rover.. Once again, the price is really good...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can someone please advise me on how I can determine whether the vehicle has the luxury package? In addition, where can I find information on all the available options on a 2007 Range Rover HSE model?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FFRR05DUKE said:
If I could get a 2007 HSE with 31,500 miles for under $30k then I would jump on that deal as long as there are no major issues with the vehicle.
Just remember.. The spare tire is missing causing the check tire pressure light to come on when starting but it goes away. In addition, the front windshield was replaced but the wrong one was installed causing the advanced defroster feature (I believe they are referring to the heated windshield feature) not to work.

·
Registered
50 Posts
For 2011, Lux Package adds this to the interior:
Heated/cooled front seats
Oxford leather on seats, door pulls and center console lid

Not sure on 2007, but look for some of these features to start

·
Registered
50 Posts
Actually, I found it:

Options

Luxury Interior Package (HSE only / Std. on S/C)

$5,000

Power seats (14-way driver and front passenger) with inflatable lumbar support
Cooled-air ventilated driver and front passenger seats
Premium leather seating surfaces and dash
Choice of light or dark 12-piece wood trim
Adaptive front lighting system
Auto dimming exterior mirrors
Cargo net

Source:
http://www.rangerovers.net/modelspecs/L322/2007.html

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the information on the Luxury Package...

I have another question.. I am torn between getting a 2006 Range Rover HSE Supercharged and the 2007 Range Rover HSE model that I have mentioned in the previous posts.. Once again, I can get this 2007 model in the low to mid $20K. However; I love look and styling of the supercharged model (mesh grill & side vents, dual pipes, additional interior features, etc.). I would like to hear feedback from others......

·
Registered
2007 HSE
388 Posts
Two quick visual ways to check if LUX:

1. Wood trim on each side of center console where your knee/thigh would be.
2. Knobs on each side of the clock (heated/cooled seats knob).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rfdiii said:
Two quick visual ways to check if LUX:

1. Wood trim on each side of center console where your knee/thigh would be.
2. Knobs on each side of the clock (heated/cooled seats knob).
Is it possible to add the luxury package to a non-luxury 2007 Range Rover HSE? If so, what are the parts to make this conversion?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Anything is possible but for the money it would cost it would be completely unrealistic to do so. New front seats, new wood trim, panel and electronics for cooled seats, new dash, new lights, new mirrors, and the list goes on and on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts