RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I would like to replace the bulbs in my adaptive headlight for the RRS 06. There are so many Manufacturers and so many options, especially on ebay and would like to know which manufacturer produces the closest to OEM. I want to keep the bright white with a hint of blue look. Any suggestions? I also would like to update the fog lights to match so would look for same advice.

I also want to change the interior yellow lighting to LED lighting? Any suggestions.

Appreciate the feedback! Just dont want to get scammed or waste money on products that wont give me what I want.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,165 Posts
for interior lights, contact forum member jazejeff for LEDs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx for the response! I will contact him. Any suggestions on what bulbs or brands I can use to update bulbs of adaptive headlights and fog lights?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can I get a little love over here? Any advise on the 1st part of my question would be great.

Appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
What exactly are you trying to accomplish by replacing the headlight bulbs? Are they burnt out, trying to get cheaper bulbs, or are you trying to get a different look? The OEM bulbs are most likely 4300k to 5000k at the most. They are bright white on the road and will give off hints of blue/purple as the oncoming angle changes. When going above the 5000k range you are beginning to sacrifice light output for color (more blue as you go up). OEM sounds like it fits your bill - "I want to keep the bright white with a hint of blue look".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts